Pilgrimage Church to Saint Aegydius Groissenbrunn



The church is on the north side of the town of Groissenbrunn surrounded by a cemetery and visible from far and wide. Its present appearance is attributable to Abbot Urban II of Melk, who in 1774 had three altars built here, all compelling works by an unknown master.

Location and how to get there